Multi-cone circular diffuser is used for air supply, ceiling mounted. Provides a uniform air pattern in all directions. Manufactured from extruded aluminium, with white paint finish RAL9010.
Overall dimension: Ø 100mm
For use in a wide range of air, dust, fume and particle applications.
|Ø mm||Multi-cone||Adjustable multi-cone||Rotational||Jet nozzle|
|Standard||With damper||Standard||With damper||Fixed||Adjustable||Standard||With plate|
|• DCN provides a uniform air pattern in all directions, providing a high level of induction For use in applications up to 4m high with a temperature differential of up to +12˚ C Anodised matt silver finish
• DCG is as DCN with adjustable inner cones for modifying the air pattern between horizontal and vertical projections Metallic grey finish
• AXP provides a rotational diffusion of the air-stream, providing a high induction index For use in applications 2.6m to 4m high with a temperature differential of up to +12˚C White finish
• AX6-MA is as AXP with synchronously adjustable vanes for modifying the air pattern between horizontal and vertical projections For use in applications above 4m high with a temperature differential of up to +15˚C
• KAM types are a long throw adjustable jet nozzle for air diffusion into large spaces with directional control White finish
Above products are manufactured from aluminium
• Ceiling tile replacement versions of DCN, DCG and AXP
• Motorised version of AX6
• Paint finish to BS or RAL Prices on request
Other products also available
Top entry and side entry plenums with fixing bars available with integral dampers and acoustic lining